Thursday 24 July 2014

It's Publication Day!

Finally it's arrived, the day I've been waiting for - the publication of my second novel, From Paris with Love. It follows the relationship of bonkers Gemma and Lord Edward, from Doubting Abbey, as they spend a month in Paris - although this book can be read as a standalone.

I'll be touring some lovely blogs over the next two weeks  and if you buy the book, I do hope you enjoy it. Some wonderful 4* and 5* reviews have already rolled in on Amazon and GoodReads.

Right, better go and get ready for my Facebook launch party - do come along if you can. My gorgeous (and knows it) female cat Mitzie has already packed her clutch bag :). 



From Paris with Love is available to buy from UK and US Amazon and other good e-book retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment